Skybox Dream Team USA Basketball

Friday, October 17, 2014

Michael Jordan Topps Finest Basketball Card

My Baseball Card Space Cards
A Michael Jordan 1993-94 Topps Finest basketball card is listed here for sale for only $4 plus shipping of $2, and the book value of this card is $12, providing you with a 50% discount from book value including shipping.
If you would like to join our free baseball and sports card community, please do so by clicking here to register
The Michael Jordan basketball card here from 1993-94 Topps Finest is priced to sell at only $4 as it is a super premium card of his from 1993-94 Topps Finest basketball cards, one of the most sought after basketball card sets of the early to mid 1990's as Topps Finest was their highest quality set in 1993-94.

This article was written by the site owner and administrator (me) of  My Baseball Card Space and the cards listed for sale are from my personal collection.

The Michael Jordan card pictured, 1993-94 Finest #1(near mint to mint condition), is for sale currently for $4.00 plus shipping of $2.00. You will have to visit the website to see if it is available because I do not know if it has been sold yet. My seller id on Ebay for past sales is mybaseballcardspace and I have a history of reputable transactions on there and in all my past card dealings, you are buying from a reputable source.  It is the card pictured, exactly. 
1993-94 Topps Finest Michael Jordan #1

No comments:

Post a Comment